Who are we?
A group of passionate people. We do what we like and we are dedicated to our purpose.
What is our purpose?
To build the best PAM solution on the market and end privilege abuse.
How do we do it?
We work hard, with joy, every day.
- Ubuntu: “I am what I am because of who we all are”;
- Client satisfaction: “In the end, we only exist if the client is satisfied”;
- Energy: “You cannot give more or less”;
- Results:“Without results, it’s a waste of time and money”;
- Joy:“With joy it is more pleasing, and the result is always better”
- Change:“Improve every day”
Who are we looking for?
We recruit people who are intelligent, interested, who value teamwork and who are loyal to our purposes and values.
Our screening process is divided into 4 stages:
- Pre-screen Phone Interview;
- In-person Interview;
- Technical skills testing;
- Behavior and Adherence Test.
Each person who joins senhasegura goes through an immersion process in our processes and tools.
Under the guidance of a more experienced member, your technical and personal skills will be assessed to determine your placement on our work team.
Involvement with an internal project provides us with a more accurate assessment of the candidate’s technical skills and impression of the group.
Our commitment is to technical and personal improvement for collective quality production.
We are certified with “Great Place to Work” seal. Join our team!
Formed by people passionate about what they do, we are a company in constant evolution, looking to be better every day.
We are certified with the “Great Place to Work” seal, which reflects our employees’ alignment with our values and culture: I am what I am for what we are, Ubuntu.
Liked? So be part of our team. Send your resume to [email protected] or call (11) 3069-3910.
Would you like to be part of our team?
Send your CV to [email protected] or call (11) 3069-3910.