PAM 360º is an advisory process developed by senhasegura that identifies an organization’s maturity level in terms of privileged credential management.
- Assessment 360º to evaluate the privileged access management process;
- Top down approach starting from a broad view of business;
- Based on best practices recommended by Gartner.
The process assesses four pillars:
PAM 360º covers the following Privileged Credential domains:
- Social Networks;
- Voice Devices;
- IoT Devices;
- Business Information;
- General business information;
- IT Organization and Responsibilities;
- Information Security;
- Audit and Governance;
- Business Continuity;
- Infrastructure and IT;
- Geolocation and Data Centers;
- WAN Connectivity;
- Technological Environment;
- Access Management;
- Identity Management;
- Privileged Credential Management;
- Scan Discovery;
- Survey of infrastructure size and privileged credentials.