Eliminate hard-coded passwords and identify privileged accesses.
What it is
It’s possible to delete credentials embedded in source codes, scripts and configuration files, making passwords managed by the solution and invisible to developers and IT support staff.
- Reliable authentication of all password requests through applications;
- Use of the solution’s connection API for application credential management;
- Granular access control, providing remote access to a specific service or application without displaying the password to the requesting user;
How it works
The solution uses a proprietary template to change the password for application credentials, storing the new password in encrypted form on its database. The credential can be viewed directly by the solution’s connection API or inserted directly into the application server’s connection pool.
- Passwords are changed:
- Automatically in legacy applications;
- In HTTP, HTTPS and Social Network applications;
- In a synchronized manner for credentials used in the integration between the database and the application;
- In a connection pool.
- Interface for remote access to applications with session recording;
- Templates for application password change in open and auditable format.
- Password change of credentials on Application Servers (JBoss, GlassFish, WebLogic and others);
- Access limitation through IP, Path and Token API queries;
- Integration support for RESTful APIs;
- Java component integrated with the vault and password cache to prevent unavailability.
Request a trial demonstration now and discover the benefits of senhasegura for your company: