Monitor user behavior automatically.
What it is
Even when privileged access is inherent to the user’s role, some critical stages in access management include detection, alert and response to activities performed by this kind of credential.
- Privilege Abuse Restriction;
- Control over administrative user actions;
- Quick detection of attacks and compromised accounts;
- Automatic response to suspected credential theft.
How it works
The solution has a self-learning mechanism to identify and respond to any changes in user behavior patterns and access profiles.
- User session analysis based on behavioral history;
- Identification of suspicious accesses or queries by a series of criteria:
- Excessive number;
- Unusual time;
- Unknown origin;
- Atypical duration.
- Identification of unusual behaviors with abnormality alerts for SIEM/SYSLOG;
- Algorithms developed by senhasegura are continuously adjusted to user behavior;
- Detailed dashboards provide visual representation of incidents and threats, allowing for quick action by the security team.
The solution runs an analysis of the following variables:
- Workstation of origin;
- Target system;
- Credentials used;
- Denied access attempts;
- Time and length of session;
- Attempt to execute blocked commands;
- Execution of monitored commands.
Request a trial demonstration now and discover the benefits of senhasegura for your company: