Privilege Management for Windows Endpoints
Restrict user privileges on Windows workstations.
O que é
Allows the execution of Run As feature on local workstations to run applications that require privileges.
- senhasegura.go allows segregation for access to sensitive information, isolating critical environments and correlating environments with and without correlation. Taking this into account, it is important to avoid data breaches, the biggest challenge in the management of privileged users.
- All use beliefs occurrences are statistical in their session records, bringing greater traceability of actions and making it easy to audit privileged activities and actions.
- List control of authorized actions, rules and blocking rules for each user, reducing risks related to the installation of malicious software and abuse of privilege, which can compromise the whole environment.
- Overcome the challenges of implementing regulations such as PCI, ISO, SOX, GDPR, and NIST, with automation of privileged access controls to achieve maturity in the audited processes.
How it works
Authorized applications to use privilege elevation are previously listed in the solution, and their use restricted to authorized users only.
- senhasegura.Go allows invoking administrator privileges to run applications, taking into account lists of authorized actions to execute.
- Access to Windows Control Panel with administrative privileges, including features like date and time change functions.
- Invoke administrator privileges to access sensitive data shared on the network. Security for files and directories against threats.
- Execution and automated access to applications through automation macros with predefined actions by the administrator.
- A local agent is able to start applications by automatically injecting credentials.
Request a trial demonstration now and discover the benefits of senhasegura for your company