What it is
Recording and storage of all remote sessions performed through the solution for later viewing.
The recording can be used to prove the change to a database, identify an improper action in a critical system, find the root cause of a problem, or meet audit, inspection or legal demands.
- Traceability of all actions performed by generic and third-party credentials;
- Less time spent troubleshooting;
- Isolated evidence repository, encrypted, and protected against removal or alteration.
How it works
senhasegura records a unique hash for each session, and you can specifically identify each user’s activity during access, even if they are using a shared credential.
- Session recordings in video format, without the need for local agents;
- Recording of commands typed in RDP and SSH environments;
- Session reviewed through the solution, or exported to MP4 format;
- Search for session log by:
- Credential used;
- Device or system accessed;
- Typed commands;
- Type of activity;
- Time interval.
- Real-time monitoring of sessions in progress and possibility of closing the session remotely.
Session recordings and keyboard logs can be enabled:
- To register actions performed in all sessions through the solution;
- To register actions performed on a target device, system, or HTTPs page;
- To register remote access by a user group or device group;
- In sessions via local client on the user’s workstation (PuTTy or Terminal Service).
Request a trial demonstration now and discover the benefits of senhasegura for your company: