SSH Key Management
Securely control the SSH key cycle.
What it is
Secure storage, rotation and access control for SSH key protection.
- Blocking unauthorized access to privileged accounts using SSH keys;
- Control and traceability of SSH key use;
- Management of trust relationships between SSH keys and systems.
How it works
SSH key management is centralized in the solution, which automatically switches key pairs according to your company’s security policies.
- Linux server scan and SSH key identification;
- Connection list structuring between servers;
- SSH Keys resetting with manual publishing;
- SSH Keys publishing;
- Key mapping reports;
- Report and access logs on the use of SSH keys.
Encryption of stored SSH keys and all communication through them.
Request a trial demonstration now and discover the benefits of senhasegura for your company: