Eliminate hard-coded passwords and identify privileged accesses.
The Application Identity feature allows for the removal of credentials embedded within source codes, scripts, and configuration files. By doing so, passwords become managed by the solution and invisible to both developers and IT support staff.
• Reliable authentication of all password requests through applications.
• Use of the solution’s connection API for application credential management.
• Granular access control, providing remote access to a specific service or application without displaying the password to the requesting user.
Passwords are changed:
• Automatically in legacy applications;
• In HTTP, HTTPS and Social Network applications;
• In a synchronized manner for credentials used in the integration between the database and the application;
• In a connection pool.
Interface for remote access to applications with session recording;
Templates for application password change in open and auditable format;
In a connection pool.
The solution has the ability to identify any type of device connected to your network, including: